We're looking for a front-end designer/developer!
Team MOTI is seeking a kick-ass front-end/UI developer for a short-term contract with the opportunity for extending! Our immediate need: design and code the look-and-feel of a pared down user-facing hybrid app.
The short version behind the product: MOTI is a new IOT device that helps people build better habits like exercising, meditating, and hydrating. We're combining the world of brain science with social robotics and machine learning - and we’re told that MOTI is super cute...feel free to see for yourself at www.moti.io.
Why should you do this?
- An insider’s view into an early-stage startup.
- Build something that goes straight into users’ hands and can have tangible impact.
- Work with two inspiring female founders and have access to our network.
- Build your portfolio if you need to.
- In the San Francisco area and can come into our office in SOMA occasionally.
- A portfolio of beautiful visual design work.
- The ability to code your designs smoothly for a hybrid (web-based - lots of node.js) mobile app in a short period of time.
- Energy and excitement for the crazy startup world and behavior change products or social robots!
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in starting a conversation.